We’ve entered the time of the pandemic where, honestly, we’ve stopped counting how many months it’s been. That said, it’s pretty clear that it’ll be quite a few more months of uncertainty.
Here are four tips for staying sane at home until “normalcy” is restored.
If you work from home, it can quickly feel suffocating to do the same thing from the same place all the time. One tip we suggest is resetting your WFH space — even if that just means moving your desk from one corner of the room to another. Here are some ways experts recommend you set up your home office to boost productivity.
- Lighting Is Key: If you can, put your desk by a window for some natural light. Vitamin D is necessary for your health, so if you can’t get outside as much, this is the second-best option.
- Tame your cords: A messy desk area is bound to cause unnecessary stress. Check out these popular organisers currently on the market.
- Invest in a good chair: As cozy as working on the couch is, it’s actually horrible for your back. A supportive chair will increase your likelihood to want to stay at your desk longer, and in turn, boost your productivity.
- Add some decor: A “Live, Laugh, Love” sign may not suit your aesthetic, but adding in some personal photos or a piece of art may at least give you something to look at when you need a break from your long days of Zoom calls (that could’ve been emails).
- Upgrade your WiFi: Nothing is more infuriating than slow internet. We’ve been doing remote work long enough, and you deserve an upgrade. Google offers some slim and minimalistic WiFi systems at an affordable price.
Find New Ways To Connect With Your S/O
It’s no surprise that many couples feel stuck on how to spice up their sex lives when date night has turned into take-out and sweatpants, with a finale of falling asleep on the couch by 10 p.m. According to many studies, sex has a multitude of positive effects on overall health and should be actively encouraged (obviously). “Feel-good” natural hormones like dopamine, endorphins, and oxytocin are released during sex and, in turn, are found to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression. For a variety of reasons many couples lose that rampant, insatiable sex drive over the years, fear not though it is recoverable; new underwear for both of you, new outfits even (you know the kind I mean) and although Christmas has long gone new adult toys are always a way to mix things up too. If you’re still having issues a trip to the docs never hurt and could have you perkier in no time with a prescription of this sildenafil. Don’t leave it to chance, get your sexy pants on and dance, dance, dance!
Settle Into A Self-Care Routine
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again, self-care is not just for the ladies. Managing your stress appropriately will most likely lead to healthier relationships with your friends and family. Self-care is not one-size-fits-all, and there are so many things — other than going to the gym or taking a bubble bath — an individual can do to relax.
- Meditate: It can be hard to accept just taking time to sit in our thoughts. But, meditating exists to help you focus on the positive things going on around you — even in the craziest of times. Additionally, there are so many apps out there that allow you to do it on your time and for however short, or long you find it to be productive.
- Chef-it-up: If you’re finding yourself bored of cooking the same meals all the time, get inspired to try something new. Try out an old family recipe, or make your favourite takeout meal from the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Go for a Walk: Some days, you just don’t feel like pumping iron, and that’s okay. Walking is proven to be just as effective as running to energise your body and improve mental clarity. Throw on a podcast and head out to the local park or around the neighbourhood.
- Pamper Yourself: Ok, we did say it wasn’t necessary, but after that meditation session or walk, it may be nice to take a hot shower and rejuvenate your dry winter skin. Trust us, you won’t regret it.
Pursue a New Hobby
At this point of the pandemic, many of us have fallen out of the motivation to find new hobbies. Sometimes it is just easier to just plop down on the couch and binge on the latest fad T.V show. That said, it can be just as fun and rewarding to try new things. I’m sure it’s no surprise, but DIY home improvement projects are extremely popular right now. Additionally, sprucing-up your beer/wine knowledge or mixology skills could be a useful way to spend your time — it’ll pay off when you can entertain people in your home again. Check out some virtual offerings you can do from the comfort of your own kitchen!
Whatever ways you choose to re-centre yourself in this time of continued uncertainty, make sure you’re finding time to focus on yourself. Integrating just a few new practices and hobbies will help you stay healthy and sane and give you something positive to look back on when this is all over.
Because while many experts preach the virtues of strategic commenting, almost nobody tells you how to do it.
As a result, many well-intentioned bloggers are spending their precious time writing comments they think are great.
Nobody tells you how to comment on blogs. You aren’t sure what a great comment looks like.
Is it a comment that shovels heaps of praise onto the author? Or one that argues a persuasive alternative view? Or one that simply thanks the blogger for their insights?
cialis black https://gencialisteg.com/# – cialis otc
cialis brand best place to buy cialis online buy cialis online without a prescription
] Amoxicillin No Prescription kjd.hloq.thebrightonbeardcompany.co.uk.onf.al http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya3/
cialis online buy https://gocialisget.com/ – is there a generic cialis available in the us
generic cialis reviews cialis from india cialis for sale