Customer service // Warehouse assistant
The Brighton Beard Company is looking for an assistant to help with the day-to-day running of the business.
We’re a small team looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and personable candidate to work on a flexible, yet permanent part time basis, with the potential for more hours towards the festive season and into the new year.
Exceptional customer service and great grammar is essential, whilst a general interest in beards and cosmetics would be advantageous. Most days, our friendly border terrier Billy will be around, so the applicant will need to be comfortable with dogs.
Responsibilities would include:
- Processing, picking and packing customer orders
- Dealing with orders & customer enquiries via email, our websites live chat & over the phone
- Taking orders over the phone and processing payments
- Picking and packing larger wholesale orders
- Booking in courier collections
- Assisting with the manufacturing process of our products
Initially this role would begin at a 19.5 hour week split between three days, with the potential to move up to around 30 hours per week in the festive season and into the new year, should this suit the candidate.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please contact Jessica at email@example.com with relevant information and credentials that you believe would make you the ideal candidate.