About Us //
Established, designed and manufactured in the seaside town of Brighton, our brand encapsulates the style and spirit of the bearded lifestyle. The Brighton Beard Company was founded in 2013 by couple Lloyd and Jessica, who wanted to create a distinctive beard-care range that championed both style and nourishment for the urban beardsman.
We've been come a long way from our humble beginnings; with just three products to our name, which were made in our kitchen. Fast forward five years - and we've had 3 location changes, have over 50 products (and counting!) and we are one of the UK's leading beard & male grooming companies; stocked all across Europe.
We are a small, close-knit team with high aspirations; looking for a friendly and enthusiastic person to join our tribe and help take The Brighton Beard Company to the next level. We have exciting things in the pipeline and need someone who is ambitious and passionate.
This is a full time position based in our new premises in Seaford, East Sussex. The best candidate will be highly organised and efficient, adaptable and a great multi-tasker.
Your main duties will be supporting the B2C team, organising marketing activity as well as customer service and order fulfilment.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role; supporting a sales team.
- You have at least one years experience in a similar role supporting a sales team / person.
- You have a high degree of computer literacy and are proficient in using Excel and Word, as well as all social media platforms.
- You have excellent grammar and written English.
- A professional, polite, approachable manner.
- You are ambitious and adaptable.
- Great communication skills.
- An eye for detail
- You have a full valid drivers license.
- Preferable, though not essential: experience in using Shopify, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and CRM systems.
You also have a positive outlook, and are comfortable working both independently as well as part of a team.
If you would like to apply to this role please send your CV and a cover note to email@example.com, explaining why you feel you are a great candidate for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Package will depend upon your experience and skills, but will range between £18,000 and £20,000.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year