Temporary role :: Customer service & warehouse assistant
The Brighton Beard Company is looking for an assistant to help with the day-to-day running of the business.
We’re a small team looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and personable candidate to work on fixed term, temporary position in the run up to the festive season
Exceptional customer service and great grammar is essential, whilst a general interest in beards and cosmetics would be advantageous.
Responsibilities would include:
- Processing, picking and packing customer orders
- Dealing with orders & customer enquiries / complaints via email, our websites live chat & over the phone
- Taking orders over the phone and processing payments
- Picking and packing larger wholesale orders
- Booking in courier collections
- Assisting with the general running of the warehouse.
This is a fixed term, temporary position. 35hr week at £7-8 per hour, based on experience. This position will terminate on 14th December 2018.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant information and credentials that you believe would make you the ideal candidate.